We currently have one only Alex.Steinbach ‘Le Classique’ Grand Piano for Christmas at the RRP of $28,995. Alex.Steinbach only manufactures a small number of this model each year. Its classic European style, clean lines and compact size are designed to suit the decor of both modern and classic style homes.
Model: Le Classique
Year of Manufacture: 2019 – New
Cabinet: High Gloss Mahogany, Turned Legs and Decorative Music Desk
Piano Bench: Matching adjustable concert piano bench
Internal Structure: Full iron frame, German designed timber roller action & fully overstrung
– Lifetime Warranty
– Patented ‘Imperial German Scale’ with increased string length
– Reinforced Solid Spruce Soundboard designed for Australia’s climate
– High-grade German Roslau Piano Wire
– Traditional Wooden Action
– Mould and scratch resistant, hard-wearing high gloss polyester cabinet
– Soft-close Fallboard
– Matching Duet Piano Stool
– Available in a range of timber polishes and colours
- Price includes professional delivery and installation to Adelaide and surrounds, matching duet piano bench, post-delivery tuning and lifetime warranty system.
Leaver & Son is South Australia’s exclusive agent for new German designed Alex.Steinbach upright and grand pianos. Being a second generation, family owned business, Alex.Steinbach Pianos are our piano of choice in the new piano market. A smaller boutique piano supplier, they have a far higher build quality in our opinion than the larger brands such as Indonesian and Chinese made, mass produced brands such as Yamaha, Kawai and Brodman.
Alex.Steinbach pianos have also resisted cheaper manufacturing processes such as the use of plastic and carbon fibre parts, commonly manufactured using 3D printing devices. Instead, Alex Steinbach use a traditional wooden piano keyboard and action based on the traditional piano action design that has been a proven design for over 150 years.
This is reflected in Alex.Steinbach’s lifetime warranty system, a warranty system that is unrivalled in the new piano market in Australia, with both Yamaha and Kawai pianos only offering 10 years.
In addition to a traditional wooden keyboard and action, Alex.Steinbach pianos are the only manufacturer that uses German Roslau Piano wire as standard across all models, as well as a reinforced spruce soundboard and longer string length than any of its rivals.
- 15-year warranty
For complete peace of mind
- Free professional delivery
Your piano delivered safe and sound
- A piano stool
To match your new piano
- Post-delivery tuning
For beautiful sound in your home